Did you know that inbound marketing is more natural, effective and efficient when compared to all the other “pushy” marketing methods?
It’s time to reshape the way you think about marketing. Stop pushing. Start attracting. Stop interrupting. Start engaging.
Why Inbound Marketing is Important
- Inbound marketing channels are maintaining their low-cost advantage
- The gap between spending on inbound vs. outbound continues to widen
- Blogs and social media channels are generating real clients
Inbound Marketing is a process.
- Get Found: People are searching and sharing online. How do we get them to visit our website and connect with us. Social Media, Blogging, SEO, Podcasts, and video are some of the tools we use during this process. We need people to find us and visit our website.
- Conversion: Visitors to our website are just that, visitors. You can look at your website analytics and traffic all you want but unless you’re getting something out of a visitor you’re missing out. The use of Calls-to-Action (CTA’s) can turn visitors into leads just by filling out a form.
- Nurture Leads: We have done our job of converting the visitor to a lead, but now what? We need to take the information and follow up to continue the sales process. This often includes following vi e-mail based on your leads interest. Remember this is a process. Develop a relationship with the consumer based on their interest, not yours.
- Analyze: This often gets overlooked. See what’s working and what isn’t so you can improve. See what CTA’s visitors are clicking. Analyze what whitepaper or e-book interests people. If you stop assessing you’re going to miss out on opportunity.
How Can You Do Inbound Marketing?
- How Can You Do Inbound Marketing?
- Create compelling content for your blog;
- Create a search engine friendly website by using SEO tools;
- Share these contents via social media channels;
- Capture visitors contact info in exchange of some free valuable offers;
- Follow up.
YES! Learn how to inform your potential customers about your expertise. Then develop a long term trusted relationship and they will become your client for life.
It’s FREE to start
- Your Position: Does your email contain your brand’s information? Did you add your social media channels on all your employee’s signatures? Test your email’s effectiveness on Email Grader to find out how successful you are.
- Your Competitors: Did you opt-in to your competitor’s newsletter? Do you have something unique and interesting to offer your visitors? Are you sure your eyes are not closed to the opportunities your competitors are taking?
- It is all FREE if you have the time! All the statistics are available online and it is all measurable if you want to analyze it yourself.